Michael J Safian, DDS
Meet Dr. Safian
New York University College of Dentistry
Hospital of St. Raphael/Yale-New Haven Hospital
Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Yale-New Haven Hospital
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons — www.myoms.org
- Connecticut Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (President, 2016-2018) — www.ctoms.org
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (Diplomate, Board Certified in 2006, Recertified in 2015) — www.aboms.org
- American Dental Association – www.ada.org
- Connecticut State Dental Association — www.csda.com
I have always endeavored to treat my patients in the same manner that I would expect to be treated. Appointments are scheduled just for you with overlapping appointments minimized. I don’t like to sit in a waiting room, and I don’t think you should have to either. If you think my waiting room isn’t busy, that’s a good thing.
When I’m not caring for my patients, I like to spend time with my family. We enjoy skiing, tennis, hockey, soccer, hiking, boating, fishing and anything that we can do together. Our Portuguese Water Dog keeps us especially busy.